[Ver.4.1.5] - The internal modules have been updated.
[Ver.4.1.0] 1.The supported models have been added. 2.When using the following printer drivers, [Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N] can be selected from [Media Type]: - Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver Legacy v7.17.3 / CUPS v10.51.5.0 - PRO-1 Printer Driver Legacy v7.47.1 / CUPS v10.51.5.0 When using "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" with "PRO-1, Pro9000 Mark II; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N," select "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N" in [Media Type] in Easy-PhotoPrint EX v4.1.0.
[Ver.4.0.7] - The problem on the collaborative operations with Legacy drivers have been rectified.
[Ver.4.0.6] - The following problem has been rectified in the Ver. 4.0.6: In the Mac OS X v10.7 environment, the error message is displayed immediately after PREMIUM contents are installed, therefore, "PREMIUM Contents Print" may not be launched.
[Ver.4.0.5] - Mac OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.4.0.0] 1. The supported models have been added. 2. From Ver. 4.0.0, v10.2.8 / v10.3.9 will not be supported. Therefore, Easy-PhotoPrint EX cannot be installed in the v10.2.8 / v10.3.9 environment. 3. The following languages will be officially supported:
[Ver. 3.0.1] 1. The problem that the French / Spanish Help cannot be displayed has been rectified.
[Ver. 3.0.0] 1. Easy-PhotoPrint EX enables to print the image and the album saved to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY. 2. Supports Auto Photo Fix II. 3. The additional materials for album can be downloaded directly from the exclusive website and added to Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
[Ver. 2.0.3] The problem that the holiday setting is not reflected in Calendar printing has been rectified.
[Ver. 2.0.2/2.0.3] "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" has been added as a sticker media.
1. In Mac OS X 10.2.8, printing from the shared printer is impossible.
2. The YUV-format TIFF files cannot be edited or printed.
3. The operation such as launching the application becomes sluggish.
Preventive action: To use CUPS driver, use Ver. 10.0.1.0 or higher.
4. When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message "Failed to load data." appears. Condition: When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
Preventive action: Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved.
5. In the Mac OS X 10.6 environment, when performing borderless printing, the print result may be lighter than the one in the Mac OS X 10.5 environment
[Ver.4.5.0] 1.The following problem has been rectified: - The function to capture frames from video is not available.
[Ver.4.1.6] - OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported models have been added. - The problems occurring using the Retina display models have been rectified.
Operating systems:OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.4 / Mac OS X v10.3, Mac OS X v10.2