Description Advertisement ▼
- Officially supports Windows 7.
1.China was added to the applicable regions of Creative Park.
2.Only when the iX7000 is specified, the contents for business models will open by clicking
the Creative Park button.
Some models you see here may not be available in your region.
1. The user can add a product using the Register online button.
In such case, the button name will be changed from "Register online." to "Register product."
2. When logging into using the "Login online" button, both the login name / password can be saved in the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY login window. Therefore, retyping them is no longer required next time or later.
3. The following problem has been rectified:
An error occurs when adding a product next time or later after pressing the button for logging into CANON iMAGE GATEWAY without selecting "Remember login information."
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.4.3
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Windows 2000
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Canon PIXMA MP198 Solution Menu