Description Advertisement ▼
* Modifications from Version 4.17
a) Windows 7 has been supported.
b) The problem that printing from HDI driver/Photoshop Plug-in is disabled if printing is executed with [Open Preview When Print Job Starts] checked, which is the printer's default setting, has been fixed.
c) When executing roll paper preview from printer driver, there were cases where "unexpected error (6)"occurred, which problem has been corrected.
d) The problem that in PosterArtist (v1.31 or earlier) device information had been unobtainable has been corrected.
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 4.17
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000 / Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7 64bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Canon iPF Series iPF605 imagePROGRAF Printer Driver