Description Advertisement ▼
Installation Procedure when Connecting USB Cable
Do not connect the USB cable until after you have loaded the downloaded files.
After all files have been loaded connected the USB cable to the back of the printer.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
New folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 20.70
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
It has been a very comfortable and handy experience using Canon 2520. Excellent Print quality, Long Cartridge usage, good and easy scanning options. A good package for official use....
Thank You Canon Sambaran Roy (email@example.com) Rated out of 5 stars on 2012-03-30 00:03:23
Average rating 4 out of 5 stars
Total reviews: 1
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Canon imageRUNNER iR2520 PCL Printer Driver