Description Advertisement ▼
Driver and application software files are in compressed file format.
Follow the procedure below to download and decompress the software files.
1. To download files, click the file name. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to create the Disk Icon.
4. Double-click the created Disk Icon.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version V2.90
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (x64), Windows Server 2003 (x64), Windows Server 2008 (x64), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Canon imageRUNNER iR2020J Printer Driver