- Can be used with Inkjet multifunctional printers and personal scanners supported by MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.00 to 2.02.
- The problem that MP Navigator EX may be shut down when clicking the Back button in the Zoom in dialog of the View & Use window after scanning has been rectified.
- (When using with the inkjet multifunctional printer)The problem that MP Navigator EX may be terminated improperly when performing printing while creating multiple pages of PDF file has been rectified.
1. Only the PDF files created with MP Navigator EX can be edited. The PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file that is additionally edited with the software other than the above cannot be edited.
2. Only the words or phrases in the PDF file created with MP Navigator EX can be searched. The words or phrases in the PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file (created with MP Navigator EX) that is additionally edited with any other software cannot be searched.
3. The images may be displayed as''? '' in the following cases. The images with''? '' cannot be used with the listed Canon scanners. - When an un-supported image file is displayed. - When the image cannot be displayed because of the shortage of the memory due to its size. - When the image file is destroyed.
4. Once you save the image after using the Auto Image Fix function, you cannot use the Auto Image Fix function again to the same image. Also, the Auto Image Fix function may not be available if the image is enhanced or corrected using software or digital camera manufactured by other companies.
5. Use the default setting of the OS for the font size of the display. Other font sizes may not be displayed correctly.
6. The supported TIFF files are as follows: - Uncompressed, black and white 2 values - Uncompressed, RGB, 8bit each - Uncompressed, YCC, 8bit each - Grayscale
7. When you print multiple-page PDF file from Print Document with Windows Vista installed computer, printing may be slow depending on the machine.
8. [CanoScan LiDE 100 /LiDE 200/5600F] When the printer driver included in the OS is used, some printing-related functions such as Easy Color Matching, Vivid Photo, etc. cannot be performed. Preventive action: Additionally install Add-on module for the printer driver.
Show full description »
[Ver.2.04] - Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS. [CanoScan] - The following problem has been rectified: When making an enlarged / reduced copy, the copy result is output in a normal size without the enlargement / reduction setting values reflected.
Supported OS:Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Windows 2000 / Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Windows 2000 / Windows XP (x64)
ReviewsYour review will also be sent to the developers email address