Description Advertisement ▼
NVIDIA MCP61 SATA RAID driver
1. Extract the file and Copy all files to the floppy.
2. Press F6 to install driver through the floppy when booting and loading RAID function.
- 64bit AMD Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron CPU.
- NVIDIA nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Two unbuffered DIMM DDR2 667/800 DRAM
- 1 PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.1a compliant)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version New
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to MSI K9N6PGM2-V2(FOR EUP v2.2) nVidia MCP61 SATA RAID / AHCI Driver (For floppy driver) for XP 64