Description Advertisement ▼
Driver version 3.30.15 (driver_utility package 1.4)
- WHQL certified
Driver Version 3.30.15
- Supports BCM4306C0 chipset
- Fixed power save mode issues
Driver Version 3.20.23
- Wi-Fi Protected Access(TM) support with additional supplicants from Microsoft (Windows XP) or Funk Software (Windows 98, Me, 2000).
- IEEE 802.11g compliant
- Frame Bursting support
- Windows Logo certified for Windows XP and 2000
Driver Version 184.108.40.206
- Improves performance in mixed client environment
- Imporves compatibility with legacy clients
- Windows Logo certified for Windows XP and Windows 2000
- Fixed Passphrase issue in Windows Millenium
Driver Version 220.127.116.11
- Initial release
Driver Upgrade Instructions:
1) Unzip the files to a directory (e.g. C:\Linksys).
2) Open Control Panel by clicking Start -> Settings -> Control Panel.
3) Click on System.
4) Click on the Hardware Tab (Device Manager Tab in Windows 98SE and Windows Millenium)
5) Click on Network Adapters and double click on Wireless-G PCI Adapter
6) Click on the Drivers tab
7) Click on Update Driver
8) Select "Choose the device from a list of compatible hardware.
9) Select "Specify a Location"
10) Point the directory to where you've unzipped the drivers (e.g. C:\Linksys)
11) Select Wireless-G PCI Adapter
12) Click OK
13) Check the Drivers tab under the device information and verify that the driver version has now changed to 3.20.23
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 18.104.22.168
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like Linksys WMP54G Driver
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Linksys WMP54G Driver