Description Advertisement ▼
IntelliRing makes your phone smarter by:
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet office).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. SMS, email, etc.).
6. Mute an incoming call by placing your phone face down (soft reject - the phone call is not rejected, just stops ringing).
Everything happens automatically right after an incoming phone call (or new notification) is detected. The ringer volume level is auto-adjusted based on determined environment (all relevant available device sensors are used - including microphone for ambient noise detection). Additional transitions occur while the phone is ringing and changes to the environment are detected (quieter once pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, etc).
Permissions explained: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108236931163619803631/posts/4iBQehZYzh4
Low battery usage explained:
We can't respond to comments in the Google Play store, so if you have an issue, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.4.0
1. improved notifications handling (system notification chooser is no longer muted, notifications stop playing when notification area is opened / collapsed),
2. added French translation (our thanks goes to Nathanaël Roberts),
3. fixed problems when on wireless charger,
4. numerous small improvements and bug fixes.
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 0.56MB
- Supported OS: Android 2.2 and up
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
I was skeptical at first. I had the trial for a month and simply had to buy the paid version when it expired - this app is excellent. Manages my phones ringer and notifications volume - so that I don't have to touch the volume button again. Jj Rated out of 5 stars on 2012-09-18 02:28:44 Average rating 5 out of 5 stars
Total reviews: 1
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to IntelliRing