Description Advertisement ▼
Taekwondo Masterkit - the ultimate Taekwondo tools collection!
Taekwondo Masterkit contains a complete set of tools for Taekwondo. This includes a sparring scorer, video demonstration of patterns, terminology section, and a kick tutorial complete with video demonstrations. This app is completely compatible with all screen sizes and android devices! This app is not affiliated with any clubs or WTF Taekwondo. Rather all demonstrations are performed by two martial artists fulfilling their hobby.
The sparring scorer will allow you to score a martial arts spar by simply tapping on the red or blue section. It also contains a customisable stopwatch, warnings and point deductions.
- Innovative scoring system – Simply tap the red or blue section to add a point (no need to click small buttons).
- Live Tactile feedback which vibrates when the screen is pressed.
- A stopwatch to time matches with changeable round times.
- Easy to use warning and point deduction system
- Keyboard compatible! Use a wireless keyboard metres away to score a spar.
- LongPress short-cuts to deduct points, reset timer, and reset match!
Taekwondo Masterkit contains all Taegeuk patterns (1-8), as well as Koryo, Keumgang, and Taebaek.
- Full video demonstrations of patterns in high quality (original videos are stored on device, not streamed over the internet)
- Written step-by-step instructions
- Meaning of the pattern
- Instructional diagram of the pattern
This app provides an easy to use terminology list! This can include common Taekwondo commands translated from Korean to English.
Designed to build your reflexes and speed. This computerized coach will guide you through techniques and drills! Perform a move on the air or on a punching bag when the app commands you.
- Ability to set speed interval, including a custom mode
- Set either a random or regular pattern for the app to make sounds
- Set sound to a simple 'beep' or even call out Taekwondo techniques!
Taekwondo Masterkit contains an in-depth tutorial of all popular taekwondo kicks. This includes a unique scrollable dual-panel setup containing a written section and HD images at key points of the kick. Most importantly, each kick also includes a slow motion video demonstration at two angles! Kicks include:
- Front Kick
- Roundhouse (Turning) Kick
- Shuffle Roundhouse (Turning) Kick
- 45 Kick
- Push Kick
- Back Kick
- Side Kick
- Axe Kick
- Reverse Turning (Back Hook) Kick
- 180 (Tornado) Kick
- Jumping Back Kick
- Flying Side Kick
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.4
Version 1.4, brace yourself!
- Sparring counter now updated to the latest WTF rules (no point ceiling and now a 12 point gap). Secret feature included
- Trainer now features 8 custom slots which save entries!
- UI updated to holo theme (for android 3.0+)
- Better tablet support
- Bug Fixes
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Android 2.1 and up
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Taekwondo Masterkit