Description Advertisement ▼
Official licensed college clocks for 75+ schools, with scores,schedules & news
2012 Official College Live Clock Widget with live Football & Basketball Scores, including bowl games & March Madness (Season Pass- $1.99/yr- 12 months from the day you sign up)
Get a Free Live Clock Widget, or upgrade to get officially licensed college clocks. 2012 College Live Clock Widget gives you live scores, schedules and news stories for football & basketball for the entire 2012-13 school year.
Includes Officially Licensed College Live Clocks for the following schools:
Air Force Falcons
Alabama Crimson Tide
Arizona State Sun Devils
Army Black Knights
Boise State Broncos
Boston College Eagles
Brigham Young (BYU) Cougars
Central Florida (UCF) Knights
Colorado State Rams
East Carolina Pirates
Florida State Seminoles
Fresno State Bulldogs
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors
Illinois Fighting Illini
Iowa State Cyclones
Kansas State Wildcats
Louisiana State (LSU) Tigers
Marshall Thundering Herd
Minnesota Golden Gophers
Mississippi (Ole Miss) Rebels
Mississippi State Bulldogs
New Mexico Lobos
Ohio State Buckeyes
Oklahoma State Cowboys
Oregon State Beavers
San Diego State Aztecs
South Carolina Gamecocks
South Florida (USF) Bulls
Texas Christian University (TCU) Horned Frogs
Texas Tech Red Raiders
Tulane Green Wave
Tulsa Golden Hurricanes
Utah State Aggies
Washington State Cougars
West Virginia (WVU) Mountaineers
Western Michigan Broncos
If your school is missing from the list, it's because we do not have a license or the school did not approve our live clock (i.e. Notre Dame and Duke).
Installation Instructions for OS 3.0 and earlier
(1) After downloading, go to Menu > Notifications to install;
(2) Tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Scroll down to "College Live Clock" and select it. You'll see the clock appear on your phone's home screen.
(3) Tap the clock to see the latest team and conference schedule, or to change user options.
Installation Instructions for 4.0 and above (ICS & Jelly Bean):
(1) After downloading , tap the “View All Apps” icon in the bottom center of your screen. You’ll see Apps and Widgets at the top. Select Widgets.
(2) Swipe to the screen showing the widget you want to add, then tap and hold it.
(3) Drag the widget to the desired location on your screen
(4) Tap the clock to see the latest team and conference schedule, or to change user options.
**Upgrade to premium licensed college clocks with Season Pass or Subscription for all participating schools.**
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.1.8
-If you uninstall & reinstall, you'll need to re-select your team. Just go to Options > Add a school and pick your team again.
- Fixed bug preventing late games from displaying in the ticker
- Free Live Clock now available, with Top 25 scores & news below the clock (no school logos)
- Tap the clock to change options or turn scores on/off below the clock
- Switch between 8 games or Single Game View below the clock in Options > Clock Settings > Scores Style, or choose "My Team Only"
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Android 1.6 and up
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to 2012 College Live Clock