First app of its kind! MemorizeIt! is Aware and Predictive: designed to help you keep track of your real life in real time without interrupting it. MemorizeIt! will guess what you want to memorize (based on your past usage) when you open it up, or when you click the PredictIt icon if autoPredict is off, and will pre-fill the memo for you to adjust and memorize.
You will get the most out of MemorizeIt! if you want to keep track (count, time, add and average) of repetitive actions, like filling up with gas, timing a job, taking supplements/medicine, eating, running, etc. though it's great for remembering anything and keeping lists.
MemorizeIt! will learn about your habits to make it easier and easier for you to keep track of things in real time. You can edit/add to things later so you can get the basics memorized in real time in less than 7 seconds for repetitive actions. You can also add new things after the fact, so not to worry if you forget at the time. ;-) Great for keeping your own health records, diet records, travel records, budget records, planting / harvest records, personal diary or journal, as well as grocery lists, and any other kind of list!
Summarizes your searches like "I ate out for dinner 24 times for a total of $1200 averaging $50 each". Providing you with interesting and/or useful statistics about your life, available any time, anywhere, from any device.
- Multiple accounts on one device to keep track of your whole family (use a separate account for each of your children).
- Take/edit notes anywhere, any time, on any device.
- Works offline if no internet connection available.
- Add a photo to your memo.
- Intelligent autocomplete for all previously used fields.
- Keep track of what you're doing, with who, where, for how much or with how many, in as much or as little detail as you like.
- Predicts what you're doing based on where/when you are so entering repetitive actions is really quick.
- Keep track of how long you (or someone else for you) is doing something, in as much or as little detail as you like.
- Create simple lists with ListIt or complex lists with NoteIt and a Heading.
- If you connect with Facebook it remembers your friends names for easy entering of Who you're with.
- Shows your last 7 memos of each type for an easy glance at what you've been keeping track of (like seeing how long ago you took that medicine so you know how long to wait before taking it again).
- Only shares to Facebook or Twitter if you explicitly tell it to by clicking the f or twitter bird buttons next to the MemorizeIt! button (which only appear if you first connect to Facebook or Twitter in the header).
- Does NOT post to Facebook or Twitter when you sign up or any other time without you explicitly telling it to, even if you sign up/in using Facebook or Twitter.
- Search your life by keyword, friend, place, #hashtag, by Heading/Category, by type of memo, by date range, by day, or view it on a calendar.
- Dynamically created photo Albums: any time you click on a picture the current search setting creates an album. So if you've done a search for a name/word you'll see every photo with a memo that contains that name/word.
- Interactive Google Map of where you were when you entered the Memo.
Example memos (you make these up as you go along to suit your life and complete the who, what, when, where and how details, which will be pre-filled for repetitive actions):
NoteIt Headings (reusable across all types):
- Name of friend or colleague
- Household Expense
TrackIt: I just
- purchased (Household Expense)
- took some medicine (Health)
- weighed myself (Health)
- drank a glass of water
- filled up with gas (Automotive)
- took my car to the garage (Automotive)
TimeIt: I am
- paying a baby sitter (Personal Expense)
- paying a contractor (Household Expense)
- sick (Health)
- menstruating / on my period (Health)
- working on
- Organic Eggs