Description Advertisement ▼
Great news all musicians! Quickly transpose the chords of your songs with both lyrics and chords on a page. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, this tool is a must have. Automatically transpose the chords of your songs in just 3 very simple steps
1. Add Song - put a song title and paste (or type) your content (with chords and lyrics '*as is').
2. Save your song
3. Open your song and just tap + or - and it will transpose up or down the chords.
How does it work?
1. The app stores the content of the song your created which you may have copied from the internet or you just typed.
2. When you open the song it displays your song with all the chords highlighted.
3. Tapping + or - will transpose the chords up or down.
4. Some parts of your lyrics may be interpreted as chords. E.g. "Amazing Grace...", the first 2 letters is Am (A minor). In order to make the app not to interpret this as a chord, your lyrics line must begin with a dot (.).
1. Save all your songs that contain both lyrics and chords.
2. Easily search your songs with a search field.
4. Transpose the chords up or down.
How does it benefit you?
Focus on your improvisation during performance. I understand that even as a professional musician, transposing on your mind and improvisation at the same time is difficult. Let the app do the tranposing for you and just focus on making your instrument sound beautiful.
You are singing while playing your instrument? No worries, as this app displays both lyrics and chords.
This song benefits professionals, how much more the beginners. You have practiced performing your piece in a specific key then all of a sudden the singer wants to sing it in a lower key. No hassle just let this app transpose for you.
1. More song property - Artist, Category, etc
2. UI enhancement
3. Repertoire - compile your songs into a repertoire for ease of navigation during your live performance
4. Backup and restore
Note: Upcoming features may be released in individual releases.
1. Please don't downrate this app because it is not a full blown word processing app. This is not intended for that. Its feature is to transpose the chords.
2. Some lyrics are interpreted as chords. As I have mentioned, in order to make the app to not interpret the lyrics as chords, make sure the lyrics begins with a dot (full stop / period). This is optional and has to be done only to the lyrics lines that may have a chord equivalent. "Amazing Grace" for example has "Am - A minor" in it.
3. You want more features - please let me know and I will do it when I have available time. I will be actively enhancing this app to satisfy your needs.
4. Found an issue? please raise it and I will quickly fix it.
*as is - there is no guarantee that pasted content will be exactly as it is copied. If the content is copied from web pages, some new lines may be omitted. Or copying from other word processing apps may not show as it is. This is not a limitation of Transposepad. Cut and Paste is a system level operation and the app has limited control on it. As a consequence you may need to manually add new lines in the text editor of this app.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version uno
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Android 2.3.3 and up
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Transposepad