Use your Android tablet or phone to stream videos, pictures & music from your favorites websites to your big screen TV - wirelessly. Just like Google Chromecast.
* Supports Roku, Apple TV, Google TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We can't respond to reviews or comments.
Roku users, please install PlayTo channel from the Roku channel store.
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing, comprehensive and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Youku, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, iStream
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
Please reach out to us at
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and browse and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV including some popular media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server (v0.9.6.0 and above), Serviio, Majestic, XBMC, Twonky, Windows Media Player, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku (with free PlayTo channel installed), Apple TV, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Cambridge, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
Note: Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA, UPnP or AirPlay enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream to it.
Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
Note: The free version has restrictions on number of channels playable - please upgrade to full version for unrestricted access.