Hubi is the ultimate Android solution for streaming and downloading your favourite videos from the most popular streaming services. And it's free.
✓ LATEST UPDATES!
It seems that Chrome browser doesn't allow to choose the way to open links, so the easiest way is to use the "Share" button from the page with the video you want to see.
YouTube videos may now only be streamed because of YouTube's Terms Of Service (TOS). We are sorry, but we had no choice.
✓ SUPPORTED SERVICES
Hubi currently supports these services:
☆ YouTube (streaming only)
Forget Mega Stream or LetMeWatchThis! Hubi is here to stay ;)
✓ WANT TO GET RID OF THOSE ADS?
Just press "Remove ads" from within the application and, for a small charge, you won't ever see another ad popping up!
- >> NO Flash player required! <<
- Download: watch your videos offline, anytime
- Clean UI: full Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean compatibility
- Playback: choose your favourite video player (MX Player, VPlayer, MoboPlayer, ..)
- Integration: system-wide! Just click on any supported video link to open Hubi
- Social: share your favourite video links with your friends
- History: keep track of your watched videos
- Download Manager: native Android download, always available, *background* download feature included!
Rate and let us know your feedback! Enjoy ;)
Please note that the video content which can be played with Hubi is not owned by MegaDevs but it belongs to external services (the hosters), to which this application is not affiliated by any means. Hubi does not host any of the video content, neither it provides search functions or video link directories. Any copyright infringement is to be imputed to users only.