Description Advertisement ▼
Approved by Sony Ericsson testing team, SportyPal is a complete training tool for keeping track of your running, cycling, skiing or workouts from any type.
Helps you improve your health & fitness condition. And maintain your form & figure by using your phone.
- Create and save TRACKS from any of your existing workouts or draw tracks on your own. Create–>download on the phone–>use them.
- Set a GOAL on distance, duration or calories burned on your workouts…
- ANT+, Zephyr HxM, Polar WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® support. Connect your Heart rate device to SportyPal PRO and check your heart activity information on your phone in real-time.
- Synchronize your phone with the web account, upload/download workouts on the web/phone.
- Automatic synchronization of your Plan from your web account and updating if there is any new workout completed…
- Sony Ericsson LiveView™ support.
- Configurable Voice notifications. Real time voice feedback for your distance & time.
- Basic/advanced data such as elapsed distance, time, current speed and average speed; pace and average pace; monitor your heart rate; calories burned; altitude change; climbing…
- “Auto-start option”, automatically starts a count-down timer for the workout as soon as the GPS lock is established.
- “Auto-pause option”, SportyPal will automatically pause your workout when you stop moving for a while, and will automatically resume when you start moving again.
- Facebook & Twitter sharing tools.
- Map view and tracking during the whole workout.
- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance.
- Listen music or perform calls without disturbing your workout.
The completed workouts can be uploaded to http://www.sportypal.com The web application provides additional functionalities and more in-deep analyzed data from the collected performances. User’s can connect with other Sporty Pals, create new challenges, find desired tracks from the SP community, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions...
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.1.4
- Fixed workout list bug.
- Bug fixes.
- Performance enhancements for 4.0+ devices.
- Voice notifications middle ground option.
- Pocket change toggle.
- Sync fix.
- 1.6 compatibility.
- Rotation fix.
- Pocket Change support.
- Keep screen on restored.
- ANT+ fixes.
- Renamed to SportyPal.
- Interval training.
- Music player should now work for all devices running Froyo or later.
- SmartWatch support.
- Uploaded icon in workouts list.
- Add personal Facebook status to post.
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 6.50MB
- Supported OS: Android 1.6 and up
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
I love this app, it's great at tracking my workouts. 5 stars easy. Beckie Rated out of 5 stars on 2012-09-18 09:27:48 Average rating 5 out of 5 stars
Total reviews: 1
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to SportyPal