VGBA is the best GameBoy Advance emulator on the market. It plays GBA games on your Android device, saves GameBoy Advance game progress at any time, and lets you easily cheat at dozens of GBA games. Share your GameBoy Advance game progress with friends and let them continue where you've left off. Use network play to trade Pokemon or battle other GBA players via WiFi. Rewind your GameBoy Advance game play back in time with a touch of a button. This emulator does not require GBA BIOS and will also emulate clocks, rumble and tilt sensors found in GameBoy Advance games. VGBA lets you play GBA games with Bluetooth and USB joysticks, Moga gamepads, Xperia gaming buttons, iCade joysticks, Wiimote and Sixaxis controllers. Other features:
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembler and hardware acceleration for the fastest GBA emulation.
* Supports AndroidTVs upgraded to Android 4.x, such as LG G2/G3.
* Fully supports Intel-based Android devices, such as Dell Venue.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Supports Xperia Play special buttons, generic gamepads, MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, Wiimote, and Sixaxis controllers.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options and customizable skins.
* Rearrange on-screen buttons and display any way you like.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular GameBoy Advance games.
* The built-in Cheat Hunter lets you search for your own cheat codes anywhere.
* Save GBA game play at any point and go back to that point once you get killed.
* Instantly rewind any game back in time to replay your last moves.
* Share your current GBA game progress with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Automatically searches and downloads game box art from the Internet.
* Supports real time clock, rumble, and tilt features found in GameBoy Advance games.
* Supports network play with other VGBA users via WiFi.
* You do not need GBA BIOS file: VGBA emulates BIOS internally.
VGBA package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGBA. Notice that VGBA will not play Classic GameBoy games: you will need VGB for that.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGBA. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy Advance games.
Please, report any encountered problems here: